– Private transportation from and back to Puerto Natales
– Certified Local Guides: B.C.U. www., A.C.A. www.americancanoe.org & Wilderness First Responder
– Double Kayaks (HTP, Laminated Kayaks) by www.prijon.de
– Kayak Equipment: Life Jackets, Paddler’s Gloves, Wetshoe 4 mm Neoprene, Wetsocks 2mm. Neoprene, Sprayskirt
4mm. Neoprene Deck, Dry Bags, Compact Waterproof Camera / Smartphone Case
– Safety Equipment: Bilge Pump, Tow Line, VHF Radio, Satellite Communications First Aid Kit, Hypothermia Kit
– The entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park IS NOT INCLUDED
– Neoprene Wetsuit (3 mm)
– Paddling Jacket with hood
– Food Supply (Snack & Box Lunch)
– Drysuits with hood and relief zipper
– One piece Polartec Suit
– Food Supply (Breakfast – Snacks – Lunch – Dinner)
– Camping Equipment (4 Season Tents by MSR, Synthetic Sleeping Bags,
Self-inflating Mattress by Thermarest)
– Cooking Equipment: (Gas Stove – Dishes by MSR)
– Bernardo O’Higgins National Park entrance and camping fees
– Boat Navigation along Ultima Esperanza Fjord (Customers & Kayaks)
– (BBQ Lunch included)
We make a really interesting mix of Puerto Natale’s locals, and guides from other corners of the world! What do we have in common?; lots of love for Nature and of course, for paddling and having fun!
Cristian is the founder of Kayak en Patagonia. He was born in Puerto Natales and has been an outdoors enthusiast and explorer since he was 9. MTB Rider, Kayaker and Climber! A complete Monkey!
American Canoe Association certified.
Felipe, AKA: ``Felipin`` is our secret weapon! Always full with energy and always giving his best. He was born in Punta Arenas and studied Tourism right here in Puerto Natales. He loves Nature, Photography and to laugh all the time. He has been part of the team for a couple of years now!
Jeremy is an awesome kayak guide and instructor. He was born in the French countryside near Toulouse. He has been guiding especially in the Aegean Sea (Greece) as a 5-star BCU leader!! Kayaking is Jeremy's passion on 2016 he found out he loved the crazy Patagonian wind! so we are proud to say he has been a part of our team since. Jeremy has an amazing attitude, ``La prisa mata amigo`` is one of his favorite quotes!
Will (AKA: Willy Wonka) Has a very long list of achievements including a BCU 5-star certification and a year-long solo and self-supported kayaking and mountaineering expedition to discover his home country; Scotland. The expedition awarded Will both the Scottish and National UK adventurer of the year 2015! He has been paddling in Patagonia for many years as a guide and on personal expeditions. From 2017, he has been part of the Kayak en Patagonia team!
Ted has been having a lot of fun: paddling on the Outer Hebrides in Scotland, all over the Baja Peninsula in Mexico, at Washington’s Olympic Coast and San Juan Islands in the US and whitewater kayaking and pack rafting in Nepal!
He is a BCU 4 star Whitewater and Sea Kayak leader and WFR certified.
Garrett has been surfing and kayaking for more than 12 years. He learned to kayak on Long Island, New York which is where he is from. He loves whitewater or sea kayaking adventures! He is proud to be a BCU 4 star leader and WFR certified among other amazing achievements.
For me, it all makes sense when you realize you are surrounded by smiles. When you can be part of this incredible experience, part of this incredible nature.