– Private transportation from and back to Puerto Natales
– Certified Local Guides: B.C.U. www., A.C.A. www.americancanoe.org & Wilderness First Responder
– Double Kayaks (HTP, Laminated Kayaks) by www.prijon.de
– Kayak Equipment: Life Jackets, Paddler’s Gloves, Wetshoe 4 mm Neoprene, Wetsocks 2mm. Neoprene, Sprayskirt
4mm. Neoprene Deck, Dry Bags, Compact Waterproof Camera / Smartphone Case
– Safety Equipment: Bilge Pump, Tow Line, VHF Radio, Satellite Communications First Aid Kit, Hypothermia Kit
– The entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park IS NOT INCLUDED
– Neoprene Wetsuit (3 mm)
– Paddling Jacket with hood
– Food Supply (Snack & Box Lunch)
– Drysuits with hood and relief zipper
– One piece Polartec Suit
– Food Supply (Breakfast – Snacks – Lunch – Dinner)
– Camping Equipment (4 Season Tents by MSR, Synthetic Sleeping Bags,
Self-inflating Mattress by Thermarest)
– Cooking Equipment: (Gas Stove – Dishes by MSR)
– Bernardo O’Higgins National Park entrance and camping fees
– Boat Navigation along Ultima Esperanza Fjord (Customers & Kayaks)
– (BBQ Lunch included)
We make a really interesting mix of Puerto Natale’s locals, and guides from other corners of the world! What do we have in common?; lots of love for Nature and of course, for paddling and having fun!
Cristian is the founder of Kayak en Patagonia. He was born in Puerto Natales and has been an outdoors enthusiast and explorer since he was 9. MTB Rider, Kayaker and Climber! A complete Monkey!
American Canoe Association certified.
Felipe, AKA: ``Felipin`` is our secret weapon! Always full with energy and always giving his best. He was born in Punta Arenas and studied Tourism right here in Puerto Natales. He loves Nature, Photography and to laugh all the time. He has been part of the team for a couple of years now!
Jeremy is an awesome kayak guide and instructor. He was born in the French countryside near Toulouse. He has been guiding specially in the Aegean sea (Greece) as a 4 star BCU leader. Kayaking is Jeremy's passion and the past season he found out he loved the crazy Patagonian wind! so, he's coming back this year too to have some fun!
Will is passionate explorer from Scotland. Traveling around the world, Will has circumnavigated Scotland's coastline solo by kayak, Crossed Iceland on Foot and paddled the fjords of Patagonia among other crazy stuff that made him won the Scottish and UK adventurer of the year. Now, he will be joining our team for his third year in Patagonia.
Seda is originally from Turkey and speaks 3 languages!. She just loves life and she surely knows how to live it! ACA, Leave no Trace, British Canoeing and Emergency First Responder certified. You will definitely have an awesome time with her!
For me, it all makes sense when you realize you are surrounded by smiles. When you can be part of this incredible experience, part of this incredible nature.